PSYCHIC HERBAL TEAS
Prior to the consumption of these herbal teas, check with your doctor. Each individual has his or her own medical background, so it's only appropriate to ensure that your body will react well to the herbs that you take in.
When you are assured that you are allowed to drink tea mixed with these herbs, you may prepare a pot of hot tea for yourself. Choose what you like from the list below. These are just some of the herbs in tea form which can help increase your psychic ability.
- Celery and Celery Seed - Enhances psychic ability by aiding deep concentration and focus
- Cinnamon - aids in improving your psychic ability by increasing your vibrational frequency
- Lemongrass - increases psychic abilities and psychic powers
- Mugwort - adds to your psychic ability by increasing your psychic awareness. Promotes "visionary" dreams if taken before bed.
- Patchouli - stimulates psychic abilities by increasing vibrational frequencies
- Peppermint - advances your psychic ability by making your mind more keen to what is around you
- Star Anise - aids in clearing your mind, making it more receptive to psychic visions
Some other herbs I've found described in my research: Rosemary, Clove, Mistletoe, Oakmoss, Elecampane, Rue, Bay, Bearberry, Camphor, Celery Seed, Dandelion, Dittany of Crete, Flax Seed, Mint, Poppy, Purslane, Star Anise, Sandalwood, Laurel and Frankincense.HOW TO USE THE HERBS:
First, cleanse your aura with a bath, burning herb or essence. Then use an herbal mixture (above) for enhanced psychic ability.
Some cleansing herbs are:
- Tea Tree oil (I love to rub it on my third eye before readings, to remove debris from the third eye and promote clearer visions)
These psychic herbal teas are most effective when taken leisurely in an isolated and quiet place. As you pour yourself a cup, keep your mind focused on the psychic herb's effect.
As you take your first sip, close your eyes and visualize the warmth of the tea as the herb's properties branch out to empower your whole being. After a while, slowly open your eyes. Continue drinking your tea slowly while thinking only of its desired effects.HERBAL PSYCHIC INCENSE:
Another use for psychic herbs is to enjoy their fragrance - the herbs may be in the form of incense sticks or essential oils infused with some water. You may choose to light an incense stick on a safe, fireproof dish. You may also place a few drops of oil in an oil burner dish, with some water to soften the fragrance.
The following is a list of some herbs which can help in the development of your psychic ability:
- Mugwort - dried mugwort can assist in guiding you towards altered states of consciousness
- Cinnamon - advances your psychic ability by intensifying your receptivity to the supernatural beings around you
- Citronella - enhances your psychic ability
- Honeysuckle - boosts your psychic perception
- Rose - enhances your psychic ability
You can light or burn the psychic herbs before or during a psychic exercise or activity. You may also just do so when you simply wish to enjoy the scent. The psychic herbs' energies also work just as effectively. The fragrance also makes a remarkable difference in your meditation - they help you focus.
I have found that the decision between oine herb or another is very personal. Some herbs might have better effect in one person than another. The best way is to try them out and make your own list. But these in here are the most common herbs for this purpose, so they are a great way to get it started.
I also found that everything that increases your chi level, also increases your psychic abilities. Some people love having a peace of fruit before readings because of the extra amount of chi. However, if you are with your stomach full during a reading, your body will use too much chi to digest and your psychic abilities will actually decrease.